Friday, 5 October 2007

touched

long time never blog already ..........hmm lotsa things happended and .. fuck was fucking bz ... everyday meeting meeting meeting meeting ............ wat a hectic sem .. and its just the fucking begining .... anyway ...... i get to work on a KEWL project for my internship class which i was very excited with ... but ...its so called P&C .... so kenot blog about it -_-

well ... i had my burfday last two week ago ........ was kinda disapointed 1 .. cuz everyone ... including my DARLINGS .... forgot ... the date ..... they tot 1 day later .... -_- .... then the weekend after that my DARLINGS ask me out for a dinner ..... with akmal ... buka puasa dinner thinggy .. and we reach 1u at about .... 9 ... before that i was asking soon yee ... wats the plan and where are we eating ... he told me ... chicken rice shop ... i was like .. @.@ u sure ah ???? cuz ... our mr soon yee ere .... doesnt sounds so convincing that he'll go for chicken rice shop ... ( rich brat) .... and ... yea i sorta go along with it ... and ............ bla bla bla ... akmal went there first with caroline ( the cute gurl ) .... and ..... me and jeev and soon yee meet them at the so called chicken rice shop which is actually chilis .... afterthat only i know they set me up .... lol IT WAS a burfday dinner .... awwwwwwww how sweet ... just for me .... we had our NICENICE time and dinner ... and after we sorta like chilling there after the food .. then i heard ..... pplS singing burfday song ..... and when i was going to tell them ... wow .. someone burfday also wo ... then ..... fucking the staff at chilis stood beside me holding a ..... cake (i think its called a cake ) ........ with a candle on it .... and then i know the song was for me ... DAMN ... i was soooo SUPPRISE lo ....I TOLTALLY FELL for THAT 1 ....... hahahahha well ... thanks guys ... and gurl ... for everything ... LOVE u all ... will post photo when i get it from darling soon yee ..... soooo touching loooo


talking about TOUCHED ..... fuck ... akmal got his ipod touch LOR ! ....... wah damn cool ... the function ...shit ........ i am not into these ipod ... psp and shit stuff .. but shit .. i still think its cool ....... wakkakaka but i still wouldnt buy 1 ......

1 comment:

mikuen said...

wow, awesome birthday :D
happy belated x)